I was moved four times for various noise reasons in four hours.First, someone below me was hacking and grunting clearing their throat constantly.

Second, the next floor I was on, there was a family reunion and the parties on the floor congregation in the hall and by the elevator having loud conversations, a baby crying, people knocking on doors while other doors were opening and slamming. I called the front desk a few times and they said they would check it out and it got worse. I told the people at the front desk moving me was a real big deal. I hate it.

But, they just don't get it that they think moving someone solves the issue when it doesn't. In fact, another issue moving was that, I had a king room and busted down to two queen beds which I did not want. The next room I was moved to was a handicap room and when I walked into the bathroom, someone *** and did not flush the toilet. I took a picture and went straight to the desk and asked, do you clean your rooms and showed them a picture.

When they moved me the fourth time, I was told the hotel was sold out. The next room again, two queens and the person above me walked like an elephant. I said something that I hope this person goes to sleep real soon and call the room. At 7AM I heard this stamped above me.

I called the desk and said I wanted to add this to my complaint and Lou Ann was very rude and disrespectful to me. Then gets more abrasive and I said, your way of handling the issues is to crucify me instead of rectified the situation and she said, we rectified the situation.

I am shocked that this is the second time in a week that I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn in two different states that I dealt with people with deplorable people skills and a combative manager. A five star first class universally well know hotel that runs an operation worse than one of those cheap franchise budget inn's.

Not only was I disgusted by someone taking a dump and not flushing and leaving it for the guest, but, I was put into a room with mold in the bathtub, a dirty hand towel and scratched sink that needs to be replaced.The nightly rate this places charges, I am shocked how they treat thier guest and over look simple maintenance.

This person wrote the review about Hilton Garden Inn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hilton Garden Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hilton Garden Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hilton Garden Inn?

Comments